So we are continuing in our search to find the best possible actress that the fans would want to see taking on the role of Catwoman in the Gotham City Sirens movie and it has been an interesting competition so far. Last time out we had the last quarter-final, with Olivia Wilde comfortably beating Eliza Dushku, and today we have the first semi-final with Lindsay Lohan taking on Emily Ratajkowski.
When it comes to Lindsay Lohan we have to admit that we were very surprised that she has actually received as much support from the comic book movie fans as she has so far. With Lindsay admitting that she would love to get her Hollywood career back on track, it seems that you fans have taken to her a little bit and would not be too against her playing Catwoman in Gotham City Sirens.
As for Emily Ratajkowski, well she is one of those sexy models who has made the move over to acting but she has actually been enjoying plenty of success, proving that she does actually have plenty of acting talent about her. Would playing Catwoman in Gotham City Sirens be too big a role for her at this stage of her career? Well you, the fans, certainly do not seem to think so.
With all that said, it looks like you guys have a clear view on who you would prefer to see playing the role of Catwoman in Gotham City Sirens, with Emily Ratajkowski receiving an impressive 64% of the votes, leaving Lindsay Lohan with only 36%, which moves Emily onto the final where she will face either Olivia Wilde or Eiza Gonzalez.